Thursday, May 28, 2026

Construction Update!

I was a little bored so I decided to 
expand my construction zone!

 
Does it make me so happy? Yes! 
Does it make my Mom a little bit crazy? Yes again!

4 comments :

Juno said...

Great job!!! Happy Monday, my friends! Juno xo

Ojo said...

Hi hi hi! Ojo here! Cyrus is making holes for fun right now, but I am making them because it is getting HOT, and it feels good to lie in a cool hole when it's hot outside! Are your holes cool to lie in, too? (You look very cool lying in your hole! Get it? BOL!)

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

How do you manage all that construction and still have such clean paws??? Timber hasn't' mastered that skill yet, he comes in with the muddies paws ever

Woos - Misty and Timber

FiveSibesMom said...

Great construction work! My FiveSibes would have loved that, especially on these hot days. Enjoy your expansion project!