Wednesday, May 20, 2026

Are we related?

Mom was working at the 
husky rescue a few days ago and 
there was a boy at the center 
that looks just like ME!

 
I was a breeding mom at a puppy mill 
before I was rescued, so I'm sure I have 
lots of pups out there that I am their 
mom or a relative! (And of course, 
Mom wanted to bring HIM home!)

3 comments :

FiveSibesMom said...

Oh, I wonder! Another beauty like you?! Could be. Think she'll bring him home for a visit? One time, when my daughter was at a local shelter, she spotted two Huskies who looked a lot like our one pupster, Bandit. There had been a local backyard breeder who shut down (thankfully) and I do believe they were relatives, too.

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

I think that dog is imitating you

Ojo said...

Hi hi hi! Ojo here! We thought that WAS you when we first saw the picture! Of course your person wants to bring him home!