Awww, I hope you found Siberia to get out of the heat! This summer has been wild...first so hot, then we cooled down, now it's hot again! Stay cool, beautiful pups!
Huskies 622.... A hole to Siberia!! Crack. Me. Up!! I love that!! Essie likes to dig holes when she is hot, as well!! I am always trying to get her back inside where there is air conditioning!! Crazy dogs have more fun!! I like to joke that Essie is digging a hole to China, because 6% of her Supermutt D.N.A .is Chow Chow!! Hee, hee, hee.... But Baby Girl is also 37% Siberian Husky, so I will have to use your joke, if y'all do not mind!! 🐶🐕🐾 🤟 Mary Lou
3 comments :
Awww, I hope you found Siberia to get out of the heat! This summer has been wild...first so hot, then we cooled down, now it's hot again! Stay cool, beautiful pups!
A Siberian tunnel is a great idea.
Huskies 622....
A hole to Siberia!! Crack. Me. Up!! I love that!! Essie likes to dig holes when she is hot, as well!! I am always trying to get her back inside where there is air conditioning!! Crazy dogs have more fun!! I like to joke that Essie is digging a hole to China, because 6% of her Supermutt D.N.A .is Chow Chow!! Hee, hee, hee.... But Baby Girl is also 37% Siberian Husky, so I will have to use your joke, if y'all do not mind!! 🐶🐕🐾
🤟 Mary Lou
Post a Comment