Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Gotcha Day!

Two days ago, it was my Gotcha day! 
Here I am on my first day 
in the city 7 years ago---it was a whole 
new world for me!

I was pretty skinny, having just weaned 
my 5 puppies, and very glad to be done 
with being a breeding mom at the 
shut-down puppy mill in Virginia.

Now, I am a happy and very lazy 
older lady, enjoying all the walks, naps, 
and food that I deserve! 

3 comments :

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Happy gotcha day! I hope it is a fun one.

Mary Lou said...

Huskies 622....
Aw.... We believe that Essie was a backyard breeder Mama. Poor Baby Girl. We think she was physically abused, as well. Horrible humans. When I adopted/rescued Essie at age three, she was pretty skinny, too. 🐶🐕🐾
Happy Gotcha Day!! 🦴
🤟 Mary Lou

Ojo said...

Hi hi hi! Ojo here! Happy Gotcha Day! You were very cute! You are still very cute!