Huskies 622....Yeah, it drives me NUTSO when I cannot find Essie!! Moms are like that, I guess!! 🐶🐕🐾🌟🤟 Mary Lou
We're you doing hot yoga?
Mom often says "change is good"! :). We have to use the converter .... Whoa, 100F is SO hot. Stay cool, my friends! Juno
It is very hot here too. The tile floor in the basement is our favorite.
Hi hi hi! Ojo here! Were you getting into any mischief up there?
Post a Comment
5 comments :
Huskies 622....
Yeah, it drives me NUTSO when I cannot find Essie!! Moms are like that, I guess!! 🐶🐕🐾🌟
🤟 Mary Lou
We're you doing hot yoga?
Mom often says "change is good"! :). We have to use the converter .... Whoa, 100F is SO hot. Stay cool, my friends! Juno
It is very hot here too. The tile floor in the basement is our favorite.
Hi hi hi! Ojo here! Were you getting into any mischief up there?
Post a Comment