Hi hi hi! Ojo here! We saw one of these the other day! Cyrus wanted to play with it, but our person said no because it was going to lay its eggs! Do you think you found a dinosaur?
Huskies622.... Oh, I love turtles!! Essie would probably want to chase, catch and, {possibly}, kill your new friend, though, I'm afraid.... You know, because she has a HIGH prey drive!! 🐶🐕🐾 🐢 🤟 Mary Lou
P.S. Not that I am proud of this, but Essie is 51% Siberian Husky and Australian Cattle Dog.... So yes, she does have a HIGH prey drive!! 🐶🐕🐾 🤟 Mary Lou
4 comments :
I think it is a shelled dinosaur
Hi hi hi! Ojo here! We saw one of these the other day! Cyrus wanted to play with it, but our person said no because it was going to lay its eggs! Do you think you found a dinosaur?
Huskies622....
Oh, I love turtles!! Essie would probably want to chase, catch and, {possibly}, kill your new friend, though, I'm afraid.... You know, because she has a HIGH prey drive!! 🐶🐕🐾 🐢
🤟 Mary Lou
P.S. Not that I am proud of this, but Essie is 51% Siberian Husky and Australian Cattle Dog.... So yes, she does have a HIGH prey drive!! 🐶🐕🐾
🤟 Mary Lou
Post a Comment