Mom likes to walk us one at a time - less risk of falling. Misty always tries to direct the route. If she wants to turn and Mom wants to go straight, she just won't move and gives Mom the swwet I-am-so-cute look with her eyes. She also doesn't like to walk on the same side of the street after Mom turns around. She insists on crossing to the other side of the street:)
4 comments :
Gather ye snowballs while ye may
You got so much snow this winter! Let's hope spring is around the corner!
Mom likes to walk us one at a time - less risk of falling. Misty always tries to direct the route. If she wants to turn and Mom wants to go straight, she just won't move and gives Mom the swwet I-am-so-cute look with her eyes. She also doesn't like to walk on the same side of the street after Mom turns around. She insists on crossing to the other side of the street:)
Woos - Misty and Timber
Hi hi hi! Ojo here! SNOW?!? I'm envious! We only got the teeniest, tiniest bit of snow this year. This was sad. Can I have some of yours?
Post a Comment