Monday, May 29, 2017

A special guest!

Kiki here! Our mom loves huskies a little too much, so much so, that when a friend of a friend needed her husky watched overnight, our mom just up and volunteered!  He was a nice 3-year old boy, but I had an issue with him.

Hello! I'm Henry and I want to play
with ALL the toys Kiki!




"You are very cute Henry, but my toys are very special
to me and I do not like to share."
  

"I'm staying out of this mess."

Our mom kept the peace and by the end of the visit we were playing together. But with our toys put away, so we didn't really have any choice in the matter, so what else were we going to play with!

2 comments :

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Oh, we want to have a visitor just like Henry. Misty would probably let him play with the toys, but Lightning would just love to run with him - he would love having another guy here:)

Woos - Misty and Lightning

The Army of Four said...

Oh, my! He looks very handsome!
Cammie!