Monday, March 6, 2017

Zzzzzzzzz.

Our mom is sick with the flu so we've had a lot of downtime in the last few days. We still get our walks because we make mom get off the couch at least 3 times a day! It's good for her recovery, though she doesn't believe us. But the rest of the time we do this:

"Look how badly I need to be combed! Mom better
get well soon, because I need my beauty treatments!

"I get to stay outdoors all day long because Mom
doesn't have the strength to call me in. I love it! Zzzzzzz."

3 comments :

The Army of Four said...

Oh, not the flu! We sure hope she feels better soon!
Cammie!

Julie said...

Oh yes, I have the sickly peeps here as well but I haf only been getting the short walkies, they claim they can't manage any further. Butt...don't worry, I spend the whole evening torturing them, reminding them why they need to take me on a looooong walkies to wear me out, hehe!
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

That bad flu seems to be everywhere. Luckily it hasn't hit here. We hope your Mom is feeling much better soon.

Woos - Lightning and Misty