Saturday, October 15, 2016

Travels with the cat.

"What's up, Sasha?
Why are you out back?"
"Kiki, if I'm in the cage, it can only mean one thing.
We are going on a car ride."
"We are at the vet! Oh no, this does not bode well
for either of us Kiki."
"You're not kidding Sasha, I still haven't lost
those pesky 5 lbs I was supposed to!"

Our trip to the vet was as horrifying as we suspected it would be. Both of us need to lose weight! At least now I get green beans in my dinner...the cat just gets less dinner! Haha!

3 comments :

Julie said...

Oh nose, not the dreaded 'diet' word !?!?
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

The Army of Four said...

Not the "D" word!!! :(
Good luck to both of you.
Cammie!

FiveSibesMom said...

So cute! Hope the visit went well! (Sheesh...isn't diet a four-letter word?!) ;-)