Sunday, September 25, 2016

The best day!

Hello! Kiki here to tell you about my best day of the year! It is the annual hike sponsored by the husky rescue that my mom helps out with. Since my mom was volunteering to help, I didn't get to play the fun games because we had to work. But I am a working breed so I did my best.

"I'm working to make sure that these huskies find homes."
"See how many huskies you can count!"
"Hey pups! Pull your humans over to my booth to buy stuff!"
"Not only do I have sell stuff, I'm the hike marshal too!"
"I need a crate break! All this work is so exhausting!"

4 comments :

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

That is so kind of your Mom to do - where are you all located?

Woos - Ciara and Lightning

Julie said...

Wow you DID work VERY hard!!!!
Gosh, I'm glad I'm a TOY breed, hehe
It did look like a great funs day and you got to meet loads of wonderful furfriends
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

The Army of Four said...

AWESOME job! We would love to meet all those pups!
Cammie!

FiveSibesMom said...

Such a great day!!! Kiki us so beautiful! Is that Tails of the Tundra's Tails on the Trails by any chance? I was there a few years back, awesome day!