Monday, July 11, 2016

Construction update!

Kiki here! As you know, I have been working for YEARS on my tunnel to Siberia. In the summer months I really like to kick it up a notch as the city is stinkin' hot, all the better to get working harder to get to that frozen goodness on the other side of the world!

"Pretty impressive, right? The peony that was
in the way was removed by me!"

"Next goal is to take out this old lilac bush!
Mom will never miss it!"

"Hey Kiki! The tunnel is so deep that my tail
is already feeling the cool arctic breezes!"

3 comments :

Julie said...

Hehe, I'm sure Mom is THRILLED wiv all your help in the garden…pawsome tunnelling techniques
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Wow, you two are so lucky to get to be able to dig that tunnel. Mom says if we want to get somewhere we have to walk there:)

Woos - Ciara and Lightning

The Army of Four said...

That is so awesome! A tunnel to Siberia! I should try something like that in my mom's garden. I see her digging all the time in there, so I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem if I did, too -- right?
Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher