Saturday, May 14, 2016

It's not fair!

Kiki here! This week we are having our back porch rebuilt and since our handyman will be in and out of the house while mom is off working somewhere else during the day, I feel like I got the short end of the deal. See if you don't agree! Here's where Nala gets to stay:

"Kiki, I am a good girl and would NEVER
get in the way or try to escape,
so I get to spend the day in bed!"

And here's where I get to spend my days:

"In the basement, in an old beat up crate!
So what if I would try to escape out the back gate—
get me outta here!!!!"



4 comments :

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Oh, we have t agree, that is SO not fair. We hope that work gets done quickly so you can get out of that jail!!!

Woos - Ciara and Lightning

The Army of Four said...

Well, our mom would say "safety first", but I say NO FAIR!!!
Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

Julie said...

Right, I'm on it….just gonna organise the ESCAPE Committee!!!!
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

FiveSibesMom said...

Oh, no, not fair! Hope the work is done quickly so you can get sprung!