Tuesday, February 9, 2016

All my snow!

Nala here to tell you the story of all my special snow. The big blizzard we had was the BEST and it left so much snow in our little backyard. The picture below is a little dark because my favorite time to enjoy my snow was in the evenings after a long day of walking!

Mom was so nice to dig me a little hole---so cozy!
After a few days of warmth, my snow pile was receding, but I would not stop enjoying it's frozen goodness!

Look at me, surveying my snowy domain!
But alas, all good things must come to an end, which is what happened to my snow. Here is a picture of what is left. It breaks my little husky heart.

Isn't this the saddest thing ever?

4 comments :

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

At least you got some snow to enjoy:) Just keep sitting on it and maybe you can trap it!!!

Woos - Ciara and Lightning

Julie said...

Wow, that sure was LOADS of snow…did you had funs???
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

The Army of Four said...

Wow. So what happened? Who took it? It sure wasn't me. We have NONE.
Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

Misaki @ misadventuresofMisaki said...

I wish I had snow!!