Thursday, November 19, 2015

What! All that for nothing!

Kiki here to tell you that things did not go too well for me at the vet when I had my annual check up. Turns out my year-long slimming diet was useless! I GAINED 2 more pounds. But I'm sure it's just all my fluffiness, don't you agree?

"Please, I cannot do another year of dieting!
I need treats!"



Anyway, here is a picture of the elusive cat that lives with us. She lives in a chair and runs away when anyone comes to the house. So up until now, our Mom and the vet were the only people who have seen her this year...and now YOU get to see her!

"Haha Kiki, the vet says I am a perfect weight!"

2 comments :

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Kiki, Ciara sympathizes with you, no matter how much Mom cuts her food, she never seems to be able to lose weight:( We think you look just perfectly beautiful!

No kitties here, at least not inside. We have one next door that really loves to harass us.

Woos - Ciara and Lightning

The Army of Four said...

Sorry about the diet results, Kiki! Maybe it's just your winter floof!
Cammie!