Friday, October 23, 2015

Guilt trip!

We both have been super annoyed at our Mom and her stupid work lately. We understand that expensive food and treats don't grow on trees, but really! It is the BEST time of the year for beautiful walks! So a few days ago, we gave her the sad puppy dog eyes and guilted her into a long walk to our favorite swimming hole!

"So chilly! And I can swim without
my poofy tail getting dunked!"

"Shhhhh Kiki, I'm fishing here!"

Anyway, it was a great way to spend an afternoon...and we think we will try to pull the same guilt trip on mom this weekend!

4 comments :

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Thank you for visiting our blog and for the nice compliment. You two are pretty good looking too!!! We have never been to a watering hole, bet it is fun. We really wish we lived near a big ocean so we could run on the beach and do zoomies.

Did you know that Ciara and Cammie are related? Sometimes Mom has to do a double-take to be sure Ciara hasn't made her way to Manhattan:)

Woos - Ciara and Lightning

The Army of Four said...

That looks like a GREAT time! I'll bet your mom enjoyed herself, too! Hope the guilt trip works this weekend!!!
Cammie!

Julie said...

You were FISHING!!! Wow, I luffs fishy in my dishy, I never thoughts of going and catching my own!
Mum tells me tuna doesn't actually grow in tins…..is that really true??????
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

FiveSibesMom said...

Beautiful pics!