Friday, July 31, 2015

Guests are the best!

We are hosting my best friend Agnes for two whole weeks while her mom and dad are off getting married! Our mom figured the best wedding present she could give the happy couple is the gift of not worrying for a minute how their pup was doing. Agnes and I are best buddies and play all the time, even first thing in the morning on mom's bed while she is still in it!

"I'm so happy my friend is here! Now if we could just lose
these leashes and go wild!"


"Agnes, your skinny butt
makes mine look enormous!"

2 comments :

The Army of Four said...

Oh, how cool to have a houseguest! We had some, but they were bipeds. I have a new BFF - she's something called a "teenager" and she was TONS of fun!!!
Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

NanĂ¼k said...

Oh what fun!

Nukie