Tuesday, February 3, 2015

He's Back!

Kiki here! I love squeaky toys, and maybe I love them a little too much as sometimes they have to disappear for a bit while they wait to have surgery.

So imagine how overjoyed I was to see "Croc" again, one of my many named toys....and yes, I am a very smart gal! When my mom tells me to get a toy by name, I can manage to do it about 90% of the time. The other 10% I just grab any toy and go for it! I am a Siberian, so I can't be good all the time!

"I am so happy Croc made it successfully
through surgery!"

"He no longer can squeak, but I love him anyway."
"Thank goodness, all that squeaking was interrupting
my naptime."

3 comments :

Molly TheWally said...

Clever you. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
Best wishes Molly

Misaki @ misadventuresofMisaki said...

squeaky toys are my favourites too!

The Army of Four said...

Oh... a squeak-ectomy? I'm sorry. They say stuffies can do just fine without their squeakers, though - I hope that's some consolation.
Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

PS: YES! Please tell your mom that GoughNuts (the black doughnut-shaped ones) are SUPER tough! The traditional shaped black (toughest) KONGS are child's play for me -- I can get chunks off of them mighty fast. Chewing is one of my superpowers - but I haven't made a dent in my GoughNut. It's one of my very few "leave down all the time" toys. They are relatively expensive, but last a LONG time!!!