Saturday, February 28, 2015

Adventure dogs!

Hello! We have been having so much fun in the snow---it has lasted soooo long because it is super cold here! Our mom has to wear spikes on her boots so she can stay upright as we pull her as we snoof about in the snow, looking for critters and buried goodies!

"I know my favorite prey, a tasty shrew,
has got to be under here somewhere!"

"Shrew? That's just one bite! I have bigger prey in mind.
Here, squirrel!"

(Our mom wants to let you know no animals were harmed,
she only pretends to let us hunt!)


Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Sooooooo bored.

Here is a rare sight, Nala and I sharing the couch. We wish our mom would stop working and take us outside for a walk in the frigid air. But nooooooooo, she's got to finish her project first. Since when are we not her first priority? Guess we will just have to keep napping. Sigh.

"Kiki, Do you think Mom can take a moment
to rub my tummy?"

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

He's Back!

Kiki here! I love squeaky toys, and maybe I love them a little too much as sometimes they have to disappear for a bit while they wait to have surgery.

So imagine how overjoyed I was to see "Croc" again, one of my many named toys....and yes, I am a very smart gal! When my mom tells me to get a toy by name, I can manage to do it about 90% of the time. The other 10% I just grab any toy and go for it! I am a Siberian, so I can't be good all the time!

"I am so happy Croc made it successfully
through surgery!"

"He no longer can squeak, but I love him anyway."
"Thank goodness, all that squeaking was interrupting
my naptime."