Sunday, October 5, 2014

Once a year!

Sorry for the lack of posting but our mom is super busy with her stupid work. But at least she knows there is one day that is is all about ME, Kiki! The husky rescue's annual hike! We got up early and drove and drove, but it was so worth it! I saw both my foster families, helped out at the registration booth, took a long hike and then got second place in the musical sit game...who knew I was so obedient! Here are some pictures of my special day!

Working at the registration booth with my new friend Comet!
So many huskies to meet, so little time!
I didn't win the ice-cream eating contest but who cares!
I got ice cream!
"Hey handsome!"
"Yes, I am super puffy. Wanna be my boyfriend?"
After all this activity, a gal needs to cool off!
Needless to say, it was the best day ever. Can't wait until next year's event!

3 comments :

Molly The Wally said...

Hey dude that was cool and we bet you had super day. Have a serene and easy Sunday.
Best wishes Molly

Misaki @ misadventuresofMisaki said...

What a fab time you guys had xx

NanĂ¼k said...

So many huskerboos!!

Nuk