Monday, October 20, 2014

Mom and Me time!

Hello! Nala here to tell you about the super adventure I had this weekend with my mom and me! We went to see a friend who has a house on a cliff overlooking the Chesapeake Bay. Normally dogs are not allowed but since I have MANNERS (not like some pups that live in my house) I got to go all by myself! And what fun I had...it was so beawooooootiful and stinky, in a good way! Here are some pictures for you to enjoy!

Here's the view over the cliff!
Good thing there's a fence---Yikes!
So stinky and fishy!
And pretty too!

So fun to dig holes in the wet sand!
(Don't worry, Mom filled it in after I was done!)


2 comments :

Molly The Wally said...

Pawsome fun in the sun dude. Have a terrific Tuesday.
Best wishes Molly

Misaki @ misadventuresofMisaki said...

What a lovely day you had xx