Wednesday, March 12, 2014

More of "All my Kitties"

Here in Baltimore, it is getting warmer so the birds are singing, the trees are starting to bud and all the kitties are coming out to see me! Take a look at some of my new friends!

Don't be scared kitty, I wanna be your buddy!

Don't run away! I wanna be friends!

Well, the kitties are not cooperating with my offers of friendship. But I will keep trying every day as Mom knows that once we see a kitty, that location MUST be on our walk route from now on. And she wonders why our walks are taking hours! Hehehehe, there's method to my madness!


4 comments :

Molly The Wally said...

Lucky you I am not allowed down our pussy cat alley as peeps says she'd like to keep her arm in it's socket LOL. Enjoy the warmer weather. Have a tremendous Thursday.
Best wishes Molly

Misaki @ misadventuresofMisaki said...

I feel or you, I have the same problem. But keep trying I'm sure those kitties will come round!

Dexter said...

I sure hope that spring is coming. I'm not so sure about kitties as pals, but I do know their poop is yummy.

Kisses,
Dexter

The Army of Four said...

You should walk with Zimmie - cats in our neighborhood come RUNNING OVER TO HIM! It's incredible. I mean REALLY incredible!
Cammie!