Thursday, November 21, 2013

All My Kitties, Part 1



C'mon Evil Cat, it can't be all that bad.
Kiki here, and today I start a series that will go on until the end of time, my eternal quest to make all the cats in whole world, or at least my part of the world, my friends. Unfortunately, they do not seem to want to cooperate. This kitty, Evil Cat, has been hanging around the neighborhood for over 10 years. He or she (who knows and who cares, I love them all!) is very evil and unkind when I offer my friendship. But I am undeterred. I will make him my buddy!

3 comments :

Molly The Wally said...

Oh my Kiki we would chase it never mind trying to make furends. Good luck pal you will need it.
Have a fabulous Friday.
Best wishes Molly

The Army of Four said...

I love kit-cats, too! They all love me, too. Try looking to the side when you meet them, not right at them. I keep telling Cam that, but she seems singularly focused, and I don't think friendship is her goal. Can you believe that!?!?
Play bows,
Zim

Misaki @ misadventuresofMisaki said...

Good luck with that. Cats don't like me either:-(