Friday, October 25, 2013

Our Checkup!

First off, sorry for being away from our blog and blogging friends as our mom got tons of work, and had to badly neglect us. You would think it would lead to lots of treats for us as she feels so guilty for the horrible loneliness we have had to endure. But NOOOOOOOO. Why? Read on.

Yay, the vet! He always gives me treats! Well, not anymore.

Nala and I had our yearly checkup and we are very healthy. But I got told I am not only fluffy but a little chunky! Moi? Really, it's only that I have so much fur and it weighs so much! Under all this puff I am soooooo emaciated! Really! Anyway I have been put on a little diet. Oh, the horror. And speaking of horror....

I don't trust the vet, not for a minute.

Nala hates the vet and has to be dragged out from under the chair to be examined. And who can blame her, after all the fur on her butt got stolen the last time she was here. But at least she's not being put on a diet! She is at the perfect weight the vet says. Well, la-de-dah. I would call her a bad word that rhymes with witch, but this is not that kind of blog. For now.

4 comments :

Molly The Wally said...

Oh no a visit to the blood stealers is never good. Yikes we spied the D word and that isn't good either. Hmmm you pay lots of monies to them to be tortured we say. Have a fabulous Friday.
Best wishes Molly

Misaki @ misadventuresofMisaki said...

Hope the diet is too severe! Just wait till you blow your coat and they see how skinny you really are.

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

I hate to even suggest this, but maybe you should take a bath. Whenever I take a bath and all my fluff gets smashed down by the water, my mom says things like, "Steve, you are so skinny! You poor boy!" And then she gives me treats. She never says I'm skinny when I'm all fluffed out. Just an idea, although, I understand that you might not want to endure a bath.

Steve

The Army of Four said...

I must agree with Steve. He's very smart. And handsome.
Cammie!