Monday, October 7, 2013

Construction Update

Just the right size for my fluffy butt!
As you can see, my tunnel to Siberia is going great! I have nearly cleared the garden bed and after that, there will be no stopping this husky on her quest for frozen goodness.

You gotta work hard to get your nose this dirty!
I am rather pleased with myself. My mom thinks I am lazy, but when it really matters to me, I am up for the job! It's just the things that matter to her I couldn't be bothered with. Sit? Stay? Come here? Ask Nala to do it.

6 comments :

The Websters said...

It's so true about my abuse!

I'm glad to see your tunnel is coming along so nicely!!

Nora

ra husky said...

That's excellent earth-moving work there mate!!! We hear there is MAD snow in Siberia!

RA

Molly The Wally said...

We so agree...peeps don't get it. You carry on tunnelling in your quest for icey goodness. Have a terrific Tuesday.
Best wishes Molly

Dexter said...

You are certainly ambitious.

Kisses,
Dexter

Misaki @ misadventuresofMisaki said...

That's a pawesome tunnel!

The Army of Four said...

You see?!?! THIS is why we're in the Working Breed class! OutSTANDING work!!!
Play bows,
Zim