Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Ready to Rumble!

Nala here! The puffy one gets all the attention because she’s so fluffy but I think all that fluff makes her lazy. I, on the other hand, am ready to mix it up with just about any pup that crosses my path, large or small, male or female. Here are some action shots from our last trip to the dogpark!
C'mon Kiki, let's get this party started!

You go ahead Nala, I just got my hair done.

So fun for everyone, except...
Where was Kiki in all this action? Sunning herself on a rock. My sister. She is an embarrassment to the breed.

3 comments :

The Army of Four said...

I'll play! I'll play!!! I may be a former beauty queen and all, but oh, how I love to PLAY!!!
Cammmie!

Molly The Wally said...

Pawsome lark in the park there. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
Best wishes Molly

ra husky said...

Hey if me an Camo come over we'd have a real pawty!!

RA