Thursday, April 25, 2013

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful!

"Look into my eyes. I command you."
My name is Kiki and yes, I am a beauty queen. And how can anyone resist my baby blues and my extreme fluffiness! My hu-mom tries to resist, but ends up giving me too many cookies. Yes, I'm going to work this fluff for as long as I can, well, until at least the treats hold out. I was adopted from Tails of the Tundra Siberian Husky rescue...I came from West Virginia and supposedly my mom was a husky and my dad was a malamute. All I know was that it resulted in excessive good looks for me!

I love my sister Nala and all the kitties on the planet. I try to be good but I am still pretty young so I still get away with some bad stuff. And really, how could anyone stay mad at this face!


No comments :