Thursday, March 21, 2013

Age before beauty...

Hello! I'm Nala...






I’m Nala, the more mature of the lot, but I am still pretty spunky. I’m 10 or 11, who knows actually how old you are when you were a shelter dog...but I act all of 5! I can keep up with any pup and like to keep all the puppies in line down in the dog park. It’s my job as the “Puppy Whisperer.” I LOVE to play with puppies and gauge my play to their level...which is hard to do, being part husky. And that’s part of the reason why my “sister” came to live with us, because it was time for me to have lots of fun after losing my best canine friend Nikki to cancer.

So while the other canine resident gets all the oohs and ahhs because she is so frigging’ pretty, I get all the love because I love people so much. Once a guy walking down the street stopped my owner and said I just radiated good Karma. I don’t know what that is, but I loved him anyway.

No comments :